Personal Information Management Policy
– Required items: Name of business, personnel in charge, contact details, e-mail address, and whether consent is made to the collection of information
– Optional items:
– Customers connecting to the website and filling up the account creation form to sign up
– The user’s consent to the disclosure of the personal information in advance
– Request from a law enforcement agency according to a legal provision or according to the procedure and methods stated in the law for the purpose of conducting an investigation
A cookie indicates a small text file stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer that is sent by a server used for operating a website to the browser utilized by the users.
– However, refusal to store cookies might lead to certain difficulties in using some services that require a user to log in.
– How to manage cookie installation settings (for Internet Explorer):
① Select the “Tools” button and then select Internet options.
② Select the “Privacy” tab.
③ Determine your “Privacy management level.”
The Provider assures that it will promptly give sufficient answers to the complaints raised by users.
Personal information protection manager: aaa
In case a report or a consultation is needed in relation to personal information infringement, the users may make inquiries to the following agencies:
– Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
– Personal Information Protection Mark Accreditation Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/82-2-580-0533~4)
– High-Tech and Financial Crimes Investigation Division, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr/82-2-3480-2000)
– National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (www.ctrc.go.kr/82-2-392-0330)
The legal representative may request the company to get access to or correct the personal information, delete some information, or withdraw the consent at any time, and the company shall take the necessary measures without delay.
– Date of notification: 01/01/2020
– Date of execution: 01/01/2020